As the internet is one of the most used tools all over the world, more and more websites are created every day.
That is, people use the internet to study, buy, and even to research before a purchase.
For this reason, very specific websites and blogs are created. From beauty to those that are focused exclusively on technology, for example.
Of course, brands do not lose time, and advertisers neither. The problem appears to be making intelligent ad purchases in order to get to the right audience, at the right time.
Fortunately, this is possible thanks to advanced technology that can be done by a third party.
AdTech is a concept that refers to the systems, software, and tools that are used to run, distribute, manage, and optimize programmatic advertising campaigns. Although AdTech is frequently technical and difficult to understand, its objective is to assist publishers and advertisers in optimizing their ad campaigns.
It could be the process of producing more money from their ad inventory for publishers. Improving ad campaign targeting for advertisers to zero in on their target market and enhance their ROI.
To summarize, if you’re looking for a simple and reliable way to monetize your website with AdTech principles, the best option is by making a partnership with an Ad Network
The strongest option is MediaFem.
Because MediaFem uses a 70% Rev. Share arrangement for Publishers, there are no upfront fees when paying in Net53 terms. These percentages are not averaged across all publishers and are kept distinct from a publisher’s geographic region.
Publishers can choose between header bidding and the standard One Ad Code method with these options. All video, display, mobile, and native formats are supported by MediaFem.
It’s your call.
MediaFem has created a set of codes for so-called specialized marketing, which allows all advertisements to reach those who are genuinely interested in the services being offered.
Publishers can select between bidding headers and the traditional One Ad Code form for their solutions. Video, mobile, web, and native ads are all available with MediaFem.
Take this into account:
- There can’t be any more ads on a page or screen than content.
- The site prohibits the use of pop-ups, pop-unders, and redirects.
- Expandable ad units aren’t permitted on the site.
- Video ads with auto-play audio are not allowed on the website or in the app.
- Ads that are inappropriate for the site or app must be removed.
- A maximum of five banners is allowed per page on the site. There should be no more than three advertising per screen in mobile apps.
- When advertising is mixed in with the content, it must be distinguished from the content and immediately identified as such.
- Malware can’t be spread through commercials.
- The refresh rate is limited to 30 seconds.
- According to the Coalition for Better Ads, a website or app must be compliant.
Also published on Medium.