Today both Twitch and YouTube opened up the opportunity to make a living through videos. For that, you need the so-called Pre-Roll Ads. They are those that pass before your favorite content creators. Now anyone can have them in their productions without having to count on AdSense.
While both Youtube and the other platforms have their own system to generate Ads. Nowadays you can embed your own videos from your blog. That’s why there are different Ad Networks to generate money through clicks without Google.
In this case, MediaFem is the best tool. In addition to having access to ads in a short time, let you choose what type of advertising you want to have on your website. Because it is not the same to have Pop-ups than Native Ads. These call for people to click on the ads and you have more profits left.
For blogs that are just getting started or have been banned by AdSense for using content that contains words on their “Banned Words” list, companies like MediaFem are the best choice. With a shared revenue scheme that benefits both the writer and MediaFem, this platform integrates with AdSense and delivers advertising in a matter of hours.How Does MediaFem Works?
Because MediaFem uses a 70 percent Rev. Share model for Publishers, there are no upfront fees when paying in Net53 terms. These percentages are maintained independent of the geographic location of a publisher and are not averaged among publishers in any way.
Publishers can choose between header bidding and the classic One Ad Code method with their solutions. Video, display, mobile, and native formats are all supported by MediaFem.
- Page or Screen cannot contain more ads than content
- The site cannot contain pop-ups, pop-unders, or redirects
- Site cannot contain expandable ad units
- Site or app cannot contain video ads with auto-play audio
- Site or app cannot contain inappropriate ads
- Site can contain no more than 5 ads per page. Mobile Apps no more than 3 ads per screen.
- Ads must be clearly separated from content and declared as ads when embedded in the content
- Ads cannot distribute malware
- The refresh rate cannot exceed 30 seconds
- Ads cannot enable crypto jacking
- Site or app must be compliant in accordance with the Coalition for Better Ads
- If you want to work with MediaFem you can sign up here.
Also published on Medium.